JP On Gaming

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tales From the Auction: Khador Winter Guard

It's been a while since I posted any real Warmachine models... Well here is a unit of Winter Guard. I have the full unit with the officer in there... just because.

You will notice there are two Kayazi in there... Well you would be right. I made a mistake at a convention when I hit the bargain bin. I knew I had a unit of 8 of these guys and I bought the wrong blister! I despaired about it for a while until I decided that "to hell with it" and simply paint the 2 guys as members of the unit. They add some extra poses. Plus, one of them I converted to hold a banner.

And you know my thoughts about banners... never enough of them on the battlefield!

The paint job is very "classic scheme", which I really like. I never had a red-colored army before.





JP

No comments:

Post a Comment