JP On Gaming

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Call of Cthulhu freebie for all my readers

How could I forget this? Last week, a book I did some work on over four years ago is now available for download.

For Free.

As many of you know, I have run "The Masks of Nyarlathotep" three times (twice through and the third time, we stopped one chapter short). So at the time, I was heavily involved in the Yog-Sothoth.com forums and saw that a group of people were working on a companion book for the campaign. They wanted a little bit of everything: extra adventures, additional material, expanding information about locations. For my home game, I had done a fair amount of research on one of these locations. I have yet to go, but I still dream of going to and see Hong Kong one day.

So you can find the PDF for the Companion - and even more details about it - by following this link.

Let me know what you think!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment