JP On Gaming

Saturday, June 29, 2013

More June Commissions! Varied lot of goodies

Here are a few commissions I did for no one in particular. Yet all of these I sold off at last week's Pathfinder game.

The first model I got in one of the Savage Worlds packs. This tall lady would make an awesome half-orc druid or some type of barbarian amazon. This model was nice with a very simple sculpt. I debated about giving her a shield to make her into a hoplite, but I decided to leave her "au natural". She really came out nice. I wasn't surprised that she went that quickly.



This guy was on my painting table for the longest time. I did not want to paint him in black but I drew an absolute blank as to how to paint him. Then I picked up the Dragonlance Chronicles (I know, I know, I'll talk about it some other time) and then it hit me. I could see this guy as a red robed wizard. I still gave him a black tabard. The result works for me and was exactly how I wanted him. He too disappeared quickly.



This next model I purchased over a year ago at the same time as an identical model I bought and painted for my buddy CA from Boise. I never took a picture of CA's model... But at least I've got this one. Actually I sold her as well. Like every model from Reaper's Pathfinder range she is a joy to paint.



The last model of this batch is a spy from Crocodile games. Like Reaper's Pathfinder I love to paint these models. I painted this guy in simple desert colors. I imagined this guy as an Osirion/Qadiran Rogue, Sorcerer or Wizard. I hope to learn who/what he has since become! I gave it a little highlight on the skirt.



JP

No comments:

Post a Comment