JP On Gaming

Saturday, April 19, 2014

StoneHaven Gnomes are great!

I have been raving about the StoneHaven miniatures ever since I back their Dwarven Kickstarter. I will keep on supporting and backing these guys whenever they have a project of interest to me. (I didn't feel like getting into their elves). One thing that endears me is that they deliver what they actually promise, in the time they promise to do so. Like many, I have been burned by projects I despair at ever seeing *cough*Relic Knights*cough

I backed two groups of gnomes and was delighted by the quality of their sculpts.

This model is a gnomish bard. I really like the classic look/feel of the headdress. My daughters used to have a bonnet like when they were babies. I thought they looked so cute.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment