JP On Gaming

Thursday, April 20, 2023

First Ozaka Public Game this weekend!

This weekend, ActionMan and I are headed to Huntsville Alabama for the Huntsville Comic Book and Pop Culture Expo. It will be the first time either of us going to play some RPGs in Alabama. I am pretty excited by it.

To add to the excitement, not only will this be our first playing, but it will also be the first in-person game of Ozaka! After a first live game at Festival Draconis earlier this year, this time, I need to have my character sheet in physical form, physical miniatures, and yes, terrain! I worked to create a short (~2h) adventure that would allow me to use all of the above and showcase the setting.

One thing I learned years ago is that a physical display is good to draw people's attention and garner interest in the game. Let's see if my assumption works.

Here is a quick preview of the village of Kurogawa...

No comments:

Post a Comment