JP On Gaming

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Akhamet Player's Guide Cover Preview

With the summer arriving, now is time to get more serious about completing these products I've been working on for the past year. Little by little. Refining the content. Until all that is left is material I would like to see in such a book.

I tried to balance the fluff with the crunch and for a 64 page book, fluff is 34, crunch 30.

I am not quite fully done with the content as I am waiting for some art from Irene and Tristan (I piece each). I just wanted to put it through the approval process and get it ready asap.

The front cover is by Blehc, something she did for me over a year ago! It is awesome to start having a small collection of Akhamet books!

Makes it feel... Real!

Want more previews? I post them on the FOE Patreon. Full write-ups of the races and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment