JP On Gaming

Friday, June 2, 2017

Writing and project updates

The May Sale went really well. Thanks to everyone who made this month a great success. Always great to see how many people support FOE with their hard-earned cash and it drives me to make sure you have value for your money.

I think it is important for me, and for you to give you an idea of what you can expect from us in the coming months. There is a lot going on and I am spinning a million plates at once, which definitely keeps me busy

Races: I have two race books currently in the work riding on the back of the great success of Gostor: Amazon and Gostor: Amazon for 5e.

Feats: I have two books of feats in the works: one for 5e and one for Pathfinder. These are not simple "mirrors" of each other, but rather a series of new character options for the game itself.

Adventures: More adventures for ToS are in the works.

Setting Material: Building on Onero: City of Sins, I am trying to complete at least one more setting book, this one will be for the Spiderfen Forest. However, the Legacies campaign is expanding the world a lot this year, with forays into the neighboring nations of the Assar Wastelands and the country of Brumis. I have always maintained that Saggakar will grow with you, and so it does...

Adventures: Rhym adventures are coming soon. It will include my own "Black Sails", and adventure filled with, as you can guess, the sounds of "YARRR!" and "AHOY MATEYS!" I love pirates.

Setting Material: The Rhym Campaign Setting may just be out, but there is already work done on Rhym.

Other books

I am trying to release some HeroLab extensions for some of FOE's material. This is something many of you have asked me in the past. Both Gostor: Amazon and Gostor: Amazon for 5e have a herolab extension I plan to give out to those who buy these products. I am waiting on WolfLair to get back to me.

Peter-S provided me with awesome superhero art for a project of mine I've been kicking around for a while now. I will no doubt spend some time on this project during the fall.

There is also Mecha Battles whose rules set I've been working on for a while now, having frequent battles with the kids. The game has evolved into something that is very quick and that plays fast and furious.

With the release of Starfinder, I will have to spend some time looking into it. I'll admit to not being too hot to it, but as information filters out of PaizoCon, I am warming up to the idea. Now, if only I can play some of it, and not at Gencon or Origins... I'm sure there will be some events in the Nashville area.

I have a bunch of ideas floating around, but nothing that is formed enough to be workable.

2 comments: