JP On Gaming

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Two new adventures for Pathfinder RPG

I have added the final two adventure for the first year of the Tyrants of Saggakar setting. I really enjoyed running them quite a few times. (Click on the adventure names to go directly to the adventures).

ToS 1-08 Sailing Down the Kiflan is an adventure I have had in mind since the days when I was writing for NeoExodus. It is a fairly simple adventure where you sail down a river. This type of adventure is a nice departure from our others in that it is definitely more site-based. I really had a good time writing this one. I got to work some more with my good friend Lady D'Anne Goldstein! She makes such beautiful maps! This adventure has a lot of Hajit, those fun sneaky halflings.

ToS 1-09 One Final Night of Freedom brings back an NPC many players met and really had fun with: Lady Hellebora of House Tioten. The former adventuress is about to get married and become queen of the ArchDespotate. All that she has left is one final night of freedom!

Both of those adventures complete the Saggakar Year 1 Adventure Bundle. Get all the adventures in one go, at a reduced price! This bundle has no less than TEN adventures AND the ArchDespotate of Faremh book.

Now, on to working on the Year 2 material!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment