JP On Gaming

Friday, November 27, 2015

I'll be a guest at Genghis Con 2016 in Denver

I guess it is official now, I will be a guest at this year's Genghis Con in Denver! After skipping out in 2014 and 2015, I will be going back! I am really super excited and looking forward to it.

Even better, I got a kitchen pass AND my boss approved my vacation time. So I'm going MILE HI again! See my ugly mug!. The organization has changed a lot and I am very excited to see how it runs now.

I am planning to bring Saggakar adventures AND perhaps some Savage Worlds or Call of Cthulhu. I have a short window of time to decide what I want to do and send in my blurbs. I'm thinking of Doud where's my cart and something else... As to the Savage Worlds, I've been thinking of running something different. Savage Saggakar?

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment