JP On Gaming

Monday, February 6, 2012

Warmachine: Mercenary Eyriss

This post has a few things for it. It will be my first as part of the Iron Agenda Blogging Network. I am very happy to share more of my experience and painting skills with the world. I'm new to WM/H, but not new to painting minis or the world of war gaming.

It would be easy (and correct) to assume that I had forgotten my Mercenaries in favor of my Legion these days. Not quite wrong! I have been spending a lot of time on my Legion AND on Malifaux commissions (Yes Steve, your minis should ALL be ready for the con). Still, I am working on the mercenaries slowly. I have more to do still.

As an assassin-type character, I went for a very earthy, drab theme here. No flashy pinks (which my daughters STRONGLY recommended). Just an assassin base color. The Mini has a very dynamic pose and the picture doesn't quite do justice to the cloak's effect. Really cool.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment