JP On Gaming

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

[Commission] Will's Grey Knight Characters

Continuing Will's GK.

These guys are his characters, the Techmarine/librarian, a commander, and the standard bearer.

The techmarine was given a red-based scheme to differentiate him from the rest. The red stands out quite a lot and is a highlight of the army.

The Commander has a thunder hammer. This one I added an explosion effect at the end, to make it stand out. It came out good, but the problem is that the model does not see to be hitting anything with it. I also hand to fix the hammer because the handle broke during transport. The result is a skinnier but sturdier weapon shaft.

Finally, the standard bearer... The design on it is nice because it is embossed, with a knight fighting a demon. For my own banners, I much prefer to do them by hand, but this one came out pretty good.

What about the weapons I promised? That will have to wait for another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment