JP On Gaming

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Art Update: Irena does it again!

As work continues on the next round of Saggakar products, I sent for some more art commissions (I have four more pieces to come, those two are the first Irene is sending to me. Man I cannot tell you how much I love her work. With the quality of her work, I plan on sending her a LOT more work. I love her work.

The old hajit woman is one of Onero's senators, Lady Beena. Full details on her will appear in the upcoming "Onero City of Sin" I am co-writing with Randy Price.

The First One woman is Lady Hellebora, the upcoming Queen of the ArchDespotate and the star of a few upcoming adventures that will be premiering at MidSouthCon in Memphis TN and Conglomeration in Louisville KY. More details about those conventions later...

But for now, let's get down to some ART!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you like it.
      More is coming. I really like her style and will keep sending more requests her way!

      Delete