JP On Gaming

Friday, October 5, 2012

NeoExodus adventure release and Minis!

Today is the official public release of "Encounter at Ramat Bridge" on Paizo.com. Many of you will remember that I mentioned this adventure many time since its premiere at PaizoCon 2011. Since then I ran the adventures in Denver many times, but also in Boise, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles (shout out to my players). The adventure was also run at this year's DragonCon (shout out to Jonathan who GM'd it there).

There is no doubt the adventure is dark and gritty. But one I really like to run! Once the Legacies Campaign Guide is done, we will be releasing a NeoExodus Legacies Record sheet for it (not sure where just yet).

You can get the adventure at Paizo.Com right now!

This is an exiting day indeed!

NeoExodus Minis!

As an added bonus, I created the following miniature using bits and pieces from a number of sources. The spider-like digging ironforged is a non-military version, but still something that could be nasty... I may just post the stack blocks.

The top and bottom section can be separated from each other... Thanks to magnets! Gives me two effective ironforged.


JP

No comments:

Post a Comment