JP On Gaming

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Monster-Writing Contest!

Today I have a few elements I'd like to share with you. I know a fair number of you have been asking me for ways to get into the RPG industry. LPJ Design is currently running a monster-writing contest for their Obsidian Twilight/Apocalypse setting.

Yes, I will be participating.

I mean its a contest and I'm a sucker for contests.

Let me give you two links to get you started. The first one is the World of Abaddon available for free at RPG Now. The second is to the contest rules at LPJDesign.com. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in getting some RPG design credit, the admiration of millions and the undying love of women across the world.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I FAILED MY BLUFF CHECK!?

Dang it.

Okay, maybe not this last part about the masses or the women, but it's definitely a way to get yourself noticed and get some writing credits. Worth a try don't you think?

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment