JP On Gaming

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Why am I not doing my job?

It seems like it has been weeks since I posted something here, and like many bloggers, I miss it. I think I have a number of good reasons and excuses. Excuses nonetheless.

Since mid-to-late April, I have been taking a number of online classes. This year, I decided that I was going to improve and widen my skills as a writer first and foremost. The first class I took was "Start Writing Fiction". I enjoyed that class a lot as it validated a number of habits I already had developed myself writing RPG products. Perhaps more formalized than I did it, so I learned better habits to write.

I started a number of different projects, including a new writing's blog (Click here to see), starting a mystery novel, wrote a number of short stories (between 300-1000 words each), I am working on two FOE side projects (for which I will provide details shortly, one is an Adventure Path and the other is a full new campaign setting).

As you can see, everything but doing what I should be doing for Legacies... I have been advancing little by little on Gencon adventures (where I only have one slot approved... Sunday morning). But fear not, it will be ready and fun to play. I can't wait to be done myself...

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment