JP On Gaming

Monday, June 27, 2016

Farewell, Neale

It is with a heavy heart that I learned the passing of my good friend Neale Davidson. He and I hit it off from the moment we first sat at a gaming table together. He was cynical and creative, but also very much a free thinker who thought about stuff. If you have not had an argument with Neale over one thing or another, you haven't met him. One of the things he did for me was to constantly force me to re-evaluate my positions on things.

He was always a supporter of my own works especially when I was a starting author, writing stuff for LPJ. He encouraged me to be better and to come up with wackier and zanier things.

Oddly enough, I worked with Neale's wife, Shayna for years before I knew they were together! Small world indeed. There is a Go Fund me page to help with the expenses.

Fourty-four.

RIP brother, we'll read your comments on the great social media site in Heaven!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment