JP On Gaming

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Big Legacies News Coming

Tonight, after he finished watching "Agents of Shield" (which I missed due to cable box failure - let's not go there), I caught LPJ in a good mood and we got to talking about a number of things: Free RPG Day 2014, NeoExodus Legacies, writing projects, licensing, and a number of unrelated topics. A number of decisions were made during that hour or so. Including him laughing at my artistic talents. AGAIN.

Though I am still waiting, there are big decisions to announce.

You might see a few Legacies-compatible NeoExodus adventure popping up in new venues, some new products, and maybe some new surprises... This is some really exciting stuff! I know I've been talking about these things for a long time now but they are finally all coming together in a neat package. As usual, all at the same time!

Of course!

JP

1 comment:

  1. Once I initially commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- check box and now every time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any method you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    Cardsharing Server | Cccam Server | Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete