JP On Gaming

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

FOE's Ravenloft Bundle on the DM's Guild

A few days ago, I ways asked for a list of Ravenloft products by FOE. I scrounged up a list of every Ravenloft FOE product and sent that person (shout-out to you, Jim-S!) the list.

It gnawed at me that I did not have one place I could send people to get our Curse of Strahd products, such as the bestselling Real Housewives of Ravenloft, Dark Gifts of Ravenloft, and some other great titles (almost bestseller) such as Rahadin Dread Knight of Ravenloft, and Dreams of Dust

For those of you who already have SOME of those titles, this is an opportunity to complete your collection at about 66% (not quite because I like nice numbers). If you already bought SOME of the titles, I believe the DM's Guild credits you that cost against other titles.

So here it is, the FOE Ravenloft Product Bundle.

What to tell us what you want to see from us going forward? Our Patreon is a great way to do so. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment