JP On Gaming

Friday, April 5, 2019

[Akhamet] Lost Pyramid of Neferheket Released

Back in October of 2017, I had just lost my job and was actively looking for a new one. That's when I came up with the idea for the Akhamet Campaign Setting, my setting inspired by Ancient Egypt. The setting grew from an idea for adventure, which started with an introduction that would become the Lost Pyramid of Neferheket.

For months now, I have been running this adventure, and it is a very fun and exciting one. It presents a lot of the elements of Akhamet in a format that is fun and very approachable.

I must say that Blehc's awesome art for Pharaoh which graces the cover is one of her best work, based on Yul Brinner's portrayal of Ramses II.

This was a short message letting you know the Lost Pyramid of Neferheket is now available through DriveThru RPG.

Akha-01 Lost Pyramid of Neferheket by JP Chapleau
Queen Neferheket was once Pharaoh's favorite. She was buried in a pyramid out in the desert. Last night, her ghost appeared in the small village of Onoris asking for you by name.
An adventure for APLs 3-4 (characters level 1 through 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment