JP On Gaming

Thursday, December 12, 2019

[Release] Dark Gifts of Ravenloft

I know, I know... About a month ago I teased three products that were coming for FOE. Those products are still coming in the next weeks - some quicker than others...

This one is a product I came up as I was preparing my own Curse of Strahd Campaign. I am someone who prefers to let the PCs play along their madness and know of their powers secretly. I designed this one in two steps: first the description of the gifts the PCs bringing together all the information a player may need without reference to the content of the Monster Manual or the Dungeon Master's Guide. Format everything in a highly readable format and thus Dark Gifts of Ravenloft was born!

Okay, I skip all the formatting tests I've been through and the many steps in-between.

It is currently available on the DM's Guild as a Pay-What-You-Want product.

No comments:

Post a Comment