JP On Gaming

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

FOE artist at Merida Comic Con in the Yucatan

Just a quick word to you all... One of the regular artist working on FOE products is out there, you can meet the inimitable Britishark at Merida Comic Con in Merida, Yucatan in Mexico on the 13 and 14th of July! Man, I would LOVE to attend in the jungles of Yucatan... Another place on my bucket list!

I think this is pretty cool and I wanted to boost the signal for someone who has been doing awesome work for the past few months. Illustrated a number of new characters for the coming books. You can get full details on the Tsunami Medida website. Stop by and say hello! You can find Britishark in the artist alley over there.

Okay, as a total nerd, I put in the address of the Convention in Google Maps and I might make the beginning of the con if I left right now. It is a "mere" 43h's drive from Nashville and 10h of flying. If I'd known I would've loved to have attempted... practiced my Spanish! That would've been terrible for the attendee.

Hola! Si, escribo mucho pero no en español. Juegamos a Akhamet. Es como Egipcia pero fantastica. Hay muchos zombies... Muhahaha.

That would be horrible for those who paid good money to attend. Instead go see Britishark, you will not regret it. He's got some great work for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment