JP On Gaming

Friday, June 7, 2019

Origins and Gencon: Two Specials Completed

I was beginning to wonder myself when I would finally dig myself out the massive hole of writing I dug myself in with Origins and Gencon. I spent March and April in a writing funk but today, I can breathe a lot easier for I finished not one, but TWO of the special adventures, called Battle of Farelis, parts 1 and 2.

Part 1 is set in the Tyrants of Saggakar setting and opens the story in a kinda set up for what is to come. In many ways, Part 1 explains what is happening and allows the players to experience how things god that bad... Because yes, they are bad...

It has been a while since I wrote for the Tyrants of Saggakar, which I took to like a fish in water. I really like this setting because it has everything I would love to play in a setting: bad guys with motivations, the potential for good deeds, and endless possibility for adventure.

Part 2 is not a sequel, at least not for the characters. In part 2, adventurers from a variety of game world deal with what happened in Part 1. I do not want to explain too much at this time but it is pretty cool, I think.

So in the weeks after Origins, I will be running all these adventures as Slot Zeroes for my GMs (Will, Florent, Florence, and Randy), and it is very likely I will post a few additional seats if you are interested/available.

The format idea was something I envisioned way back when I started FOE and began to lay the groundwork for Saggakar.

I thought I would post the covers here as an added teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment