Today was a good day. At work, I addressed a number of issues, which resulted in our projects receiving a big-time improvement (Unit tests FTW!).
I also received a little something from Irene and sent her more requests and asks... All having to deal with Rhym, which is coming together quite well. First draft is in and now comes the work of finishing it all. It looks like the book will be around 150 pages!
I think I got through my major block on an adventure I've been working on for Saggakar... I had two great NPCs that felt completely forced together in an adventure that was just feeling forced into one location. Then this morning, it dawned on me, something I proposed to many of my writers: split out stuff, focus on one aspect and see where that leads you. Turns out it did solve my problem and led me to having two different adventure seeds and renewed focus.
So today was a good day.