JP On Gaming

Saturday, December 8, 2012

NeoExodus Free RPG Day 2013 takes shape

Just a quick word to let you know that LPJ has posted an avatar for the upcoming Kickstarter for Free RPG Day 2013. You can see the it to the right.

We have a basic idea of what we want to do and have plans for expanding the adventure... Should be really cool. I'm pretty excited about it! I really hope we go through a lot of stretch goals because the basic idea is FULL of potential! I mean we're talking big time. This will also be the first time I work on a project of the sort. I read plenty of similar products, but this one will be the first one I work on myself.

I can safely say that the current plans are for an exploration-based adventure. After last year's successful "Undying Legacy of the First Ones" (which I really like running) we have to top ourselves.

A few constraints I will impose on myself: the adventure must serve as an introduction to NeoExodus, it must present some of the setting's unique elements, it must have a fun story, and finally it will be allowed as part of the NeoExodus Legacies campaign (meaning you will get rewards for your Legacies character by playing).

I can't wait to start writing the adventure! More playtests on the way!

So exciting!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment