JP On Gaming

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tales from the auction: Aleksandra Zerkova and Koldun Lord

It's been a while since I posted a painting update to the blog. Well, mini fans, the wait is over, I have more than a week's worth of goodies. A lot of it are "Tales from the Auction" that have been waiting on my painting desk. Many people have noticed the many red hand I had when attending games and the like... No, those weren't scabs. Neither were they painful. They were merely remnants of paint jobs...

Today I have two Khador models: Warcaster Aleksandra Zerkova and a Koldun Lord. Like all my previous Khador, I have yet to field them in an actual game.

Zerkova loves warjacks, Greylords and Doom Reavers (which I do not own). What I like most about he is the mini's sculpt she is dynamic.

The Koldun Lord will be great with my Greylords.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment