JP On Gaming

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

It is getting close to that time of the year where I go off-grid to celebrate baby Jesus and Santa's arrival. Quite simply: Merry Christmas to all my readers. May it bring you peace, prosperity and fun in your lives.

If you're wondering what I've been up to, its pretty much a case of same-old same-old...

In the "New" category, NeoExodus is now available at local stores: Gamers' Haven, Petrie's Family Games and later next week, at Enchanted Grounds. This is pretty exciting stuff. If you need anything, ask the folks at these stores and they'll get you set up. They have 3 books available: the NeoExodus Campaign Setting, The Folding Circle and The First Ones. Do let us (and them) know what you think of them! Expect the books to appear in more locations as well in the coming months. If you are not in the Denver/Colorado Springs area, your FLGS should be able to get them.

I've been working on the next 2 NeoExodus Legacies adventures (with a release date of February). I still have one to finish. Also I've been working on the interactive for said convention.

I'm trying to finish the Khador I bought at the last auction as the next one is scheduled for late January.

So Merry Christmas again!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment