JP On Gaming

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

World War One: Over The Wire Germans

As promised, the Early War Germans. I prefer the late 19th Century/Early 20th dark blue to the khaki-green. I guess I'm just a sucker for the brightly colored uniforms of the 19th Centuries and before: red coated Brits, blue-clad French, white coated Austrian. Nice.

My comments for the OTW

The Forces I've assembled include two 5-men squads, two snipers (that can be used as normal soldiers), a flamethrower and a machinegun unit (with a very dynamic leader).






The only group of figs I have left to paint from these guys are the Turks... Those look extremely unhistorical so it might take some time to get them done. Then again who knows? I may watch one Lawrence of Arabia too many...

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment