JP On Gaming

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PaizoCon: two wagons and a statue

As I gathered my goodies for Battle of Trovaska (the PaizoCon Interactive for NeoExodus), I realized that I needed a few more elements, particularly wagons and a larger statue. This past weekend, I spent an hour or two with the kids building these wagons. I used a few Popsicle sticks, balsa wood, old plastic wheels (from a short-lived collection of plastic 20mm Napoleonics) and one of my cheap-ass horses I won years ago. The kids liked gathering the bits for me. And I liked to let them do it.

I used the WSS infantry to give an idea of size and scale of the created items. I used them during the construction as well.

The statue at the bottom was created using an old Bandai miniature from a game I won years ago. The original base read "Navia Debora". Looking at the mini, I really thought it looked great and in the feel of NeoExodus.




JP

No comments:

Post a Comment