JP On Gaming

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Relic Knight: Doctrine Delphyne

Over two years ago, I backed a Kickstarter for a new game called Relic Knight. The project was almost two years late. Late enough for me to declare it a loss. However, as I was at Gencon this year, I received this package with my miniatures! FINALLY!

I quickly opened the package, built up the minis and placed them on my painting table.

And... that's where the love I had kinda died. These models are such a different painting style to my own that I have difficulty figuring out how to do them right... The models are nice, but I wonder about many of them surviving table usage.

This one is one of the bulkier models and one I liked but could not get inspired to do anything with... I hesitated then gave her a "simple" red riding hood paint job. She might end up in one of my daughters' Christmas stocking. We'll see.

The wolf? Oh don't worry its coming... Patience, young Padawan...

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment