JP On Gaming

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Menoth: Holy Zealots

It is impossible to separate any Menothian idea from the Holy Zealots. These guys are the typical zealots: bomb-carrying, mobbing fellows.

The monolith bearer is something I have a particular fondness for: this ridiculously large piece of rock carried by a man. That's one of the thing I like in my fantasy... Plus it looks really good!

The unit leader is nice and would make a good cleric-type character. I especially like the pose of the fellow throwing overhead. I really like these guys as they would make awesome models for Alchemist in Pathfinder. I nearly used one for a character of mine before settling on the evil cultist mini. That still does not rule out a future alchemist character...







JP

No comments:

Post a Comment