JP On Gaming

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Menoth: Idrian Skirmishers

I will admit that I first thought of adding Idrians to my collection to add new models to a pMagnus theme force (that I will likely never play). So when I won an auction for them fairly cheap, they joined my Menoth army. I like the contrast they add to an army that is entirely clad in metal armor to have a small band of light, leather-clad skirmishers.

The leader, I gave blue hair to create a focus point. However, after the whole unit was complete, I find the blue gets lost in the unit. What should've been a flashpoint is now just another piece of the puzzle. It's not bad, but the bam-wow effect is just not there. I debated changing it, repainting them, but I like it, in spite of it not being exactly what I intended.



JP

No comments:

Post a Comment