JP On Gaming

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

To Genghis Con PFS players

In preparation for Genghis Con here are a few things to keep in mind:

1- Have a back up first level character. You never know when you might need one.

2- If your character will level during the con, try to prepare a leveled-up version so you don't have to spend your short hour between slot leveling up. It is bad form to delay a table because you are leveling.

3- Be there ahead of muster time so tables can be setup. BE PHYSICALLY THERE, I seat only tables of people I can SEE.

4- If you are late, and miss muster, you missed muster. I will not un-seat tables.

5- I asked my GMs to beat all of you up.

6- When filling the table sheet, make sure that *I* can read the number. Read in a clear manner.

7- When you file the GM rating sheet, please provide constructive criticism to your judge (good or bad). At Tacticon, a few players really blasted the judges without providing any feedback. I want myself and the PFS judges to shine above all other games at the con. To do that, you the players have a big say in this. Be fair, provide truthful feedback.

8- When in doubt, charge.

I have about 1,000 more things I could add but those that the most important.

See you at Genghis.

JP

PS: If you're missing Genghis... you're missing a great lineup!

Edit Have fun at the con!

No comments:

Post a Comment