JP On Gaming

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Genghis: All Reported


I just completed reporting all my Genghis Con table. Wow... What an increase from Tacticon! At Tacticon, I reported 38 Tables. Genghis just had 58. That's a 50% increase! I am just so impressed and super-excited.
One thing I like to note is the Faction that gathered the most points over the course of the Con.

As of Saturday Morning, it was: Taldor, Osirion, Andoran, Cheliax and Qadira.

As of Sunday Morning, it was: Taldor, Andoran, Osirion, Qadira and Cheliax.

And the final totals are: Andoran (138), Osirion (135), Taldor (124), Qadira (63) and Cheliax (58).

It seems that everyone played their Andoran character on Sunday! The final order was exactly the same as that of Tacticon. There, the Andorans enjoyed a MUCH greater advantage over Osirion. This time they managed a very narrow win. My Qadiran-loving heart is sad, but gains comfort that Taldor lost its edge just at the end.

Well done everyone!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment