JP On Gaming

Monday, October 14, 2024

[Commission] Goblin Alchemist

I received this commission by my friend Ron at the Sunday D&D game.

His demand were simple: make it look good. He sent me a palette that was simple. I got the impression that his character was a type of back-alley alchemist or potion reseller. Whatever the case, buying something from him should make you wonder exactly what you got until you drink it.

And even then...

The most interesting aspect, as a painter was originally the many potions... they are so small but I wanted them to be different colors to showcase a variety of products...

Something that's hard to see are the plaids I painted on his pants. They really look good.

The cloak has two tone: A hood section mostly red and a dark brown bottom section. I like the mix of the two as it breaks the big blob of brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment