JP On Gaming

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Battle of Farelis: Origins and Gencon

Last week I posted how I really advanced my work on the Gencon special by talking with my GMing team. Well, not only have I been able to make a lot of good work on that adventure, but by advancing the final part, the first part - which will premiere at Origins. Has also cleared up from my writer's block.

All because the second part took shape!

Now Part 1 of the Battle of Farelis is an adventure with a lot of story. There is much plot to be extirpated from it. Many significant NPCs with goals...

As this is the first of the Saggakar Year Four adventure, I had to advance the story from last year's. With all my work on Akhamet and Rhym, I barely did any work on Saggakar in a year! It really was like reuniting with the old gang as the story and the plot I have been working towards for the first three years are now ready to come to fruition and the situation ready to explode!

I am really pumped with this as I have been blasting encounters after encounters with like a million mini encounters in-between. This means I will have to cut and maybe push that into its own adventure... Still this one is really action-packed with main characters coming in and featuring the return of a fan-favorite...

Now what is the link between Origins and Gencon, both of which have the same adventure... well not quite anymore... Origins will have the "Part 1" and Gencon will have the one-shot multi-table event "Part 2". With the way Saggakar is built, it can easily support that. I can't wait to see what the PCs will decide to do and how this will affect Saggakar, and the rest of the FOEniverse...

No comments:

Post a Comment