The Rhym first draft is completed. More than that, I have just completed the first pass of editing. It's long, hard but the results are there. Now I have to do some of the rewrites and get JD to provide me with some additional material to fill in the holes. The final book will clock around 160 pages!
I will admit that it took a lot longer on my part to edit this, and that it is completely my fault. I procrastinated. A lot. I mean, instead of getting this done, I watched anime, I watched movies, I took some classes, I attended game days, I went to hockey games, anything not to do what I am supposed to do, but I finally got it all done.
This book is so different than the Tyrants of Saggakar one. It's a full campaign setting, so the biggest piece of work was done on the nations and fluff-based elements things. Fun but requiring a lot of work for internal consistency.
This was a short update for you all.