JP On Gaming

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Slacker Update: what I have not been doing

It's funny that I feel like I've been slacking these past few days. I haven't been writing as much as I think I should have. I have been spending a fair amount of time editing material and dealing with artists, painting a ton of miniatures, and spending time with the family. Oh! And doing some sleeping.

On the plus side, two of the adventures are playtested and about ready to go.

I've definitely been slacking about ToS1-05 Path to Ambition. This is a much bigger adventure, like a small module... It is great and has a lot of local flavor and even leads up to more writing. It provides so much opportunity for role-playing: investigation and combat. Randy's adventure is one I really want us to "get right".

Speaking of art, I had an issue with one of my artists. I thought I was clear but I was not. So we talked some more and we got on the same page. The results are quite good. I plan on posting the kynean art later this week and will coment on that. The important thing is that their look is unique and different than LPJ's.

While on the topic, I have been looking at doing some sci-fi work. It's been a long time since I did something that wasn't fantasy and the idea really excites me. I'll post most details about this shortly. However, expect some collaborative works I'm really super excited about! Power armors and lasers. Such a nice change of pace.

OH MY GOD! I don't have minis for sci-fi anymore!!! GAH!!!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment