JP On Gaming

Friday, July 31, 2015

Live from Gencon: Already one day left

It is so hard to grasp the fact that we are already Sunday and that in a few very short hours, Gencon will be in the books.

The time between posts should give an impression of the whirlwind I lived through these past few days.

At the risk of jinxing it, all my tables went off thus far. That's seven out of eight. With only my Sunday morning slot to go, I never worry whether that one happens or not.

I can either go home early or play more Saggakar. Win-win if you ask me!

In the interest of keeping this post short and to limit it to first impressions, the only dark spot was my own inability to play Witch Hunter. Again. For the second con in a row.

I could've easily played but never play tables of seven or more. My choice. This is actually good news showing a growing interest in the game.

So everyone: PLAY MORE WITCHHUNTER. (So I get to play more)

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment