JP On Gaming

Friday, April 11, 2014

NeoExodus Legacies: The new Campaign Guide is coming!

I am including a few points of particular interest from the upcoming Legacies Campaign guide. Were is the FAQ and some errata. Yes, these are effective as of this posting.

NeoExodus Campaign Guide

Q: I can make poison with my blood, how many can I make between adventures?

A: You may start each adventure with a number of vials equal to your Constitution modifier (min. 1) at no cost.

Q: What is the base religion of the Sasori?

A: The Sasori’s base religion fits under “shamanism”.

Q: Can I play an Inquisitor/ Oracle / [any divine caster class] of the Kaga?

A: Yes.

Q: If I do play an Inquisitor/ Oracle / [any divine caster class] of the Kaga, do I count as an arcane caster?

A: No, only the Cleric of the Kaga archetype changes its magic type from divine to arcane. All other classes are unaffected. How the Kaga sponsors such worshipers is unknown.

NeoExodus Legacies Questions

Q: Can I play a rogue?

A: Yes. This was an oversight on our end. Rogues are an integral part of the NeoExodus campaign setting.

Q: Can I take a second trait?

A: No.

Q: Can I play a class from Ultimate Psionics?

A: Yes. Classes and option allowed through the additional resources are legal for play.

Q: I play a Cynean and none of the armor I found thus far is sized for me. What can I do?

A: If armor is offered to you at the end of an adventure, you may pay the base cost of the armor in extra gold to get it “sized” for you. (+100gp for a chain shirt, +1,500gp for a full plate).

Q: When can I do day jobs?

A: You can make a Day Job roll after any adventure, module, side trek, interactive. Basically any time you get a Legacy Record, you can make a Day Job. The only exception is when you get a special cert.

Q: When I use my favor points, does it lower my score with that faction?

A: No. Using a favor point does not lower your faction score.

Q: Can I use many favor points from various sources to receive NPC spell casting?

A: Yes. To receive the benefit of a raise dead spell at 4th level, you need to gather 10 favor points. The origin of these favors can be from any nation or faction, as long as your current score with that faction is not negative.

Q: Are the “Treasures of Exodus” used in the campaign?

A: Yes and no. Yes, you may encounter these unique weapons during the course of the campaign. However, owning these products does not allow you to use them. They might become available to you in the course of the campaign, through an LR. In those cases, to use the item, you will be expected to have a copy of the appropriate pdf.

Q: Do you use Paizo’s erratas?

A: Yes, the campaign uses the Pathfinder RPG rules and the errata is considered to be part of the core rules.

Q: Do you use rulings from Paizo’s forums?

A: No.

Writing for the Campaign

Q: Can I write material for the campaign?

A: Yes, we are constantly looking for quality new author. Contact us at FirstOnes@FoeLegacies.com

Q: What type of adventure are you looking for?

A: We are looking for any type of adventure: dungeon crawls, exploration, investigative, combat-heavy, social-heavy. Send us an idea!

NeoExodus Campaign Setting Errata

The following errata are applicable for the Legacies campaign only.

Gevet (female): gevet females without the ability to cast cure spells, gain the ability to cast cure light wound as a spell-like ability once per day, using their level as their caster level.

Gevet (male): all gevet males have 1d6 of sneak attack, even if they do not have levels that grant them that ability.

Kalisan: All kalisans have darkvision 60ft.

1 comment: