JP On Gaming

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rocky Mountain Pathfinder Banner!

A few days ago, I announced that the Rocky Mountain Pathfinders were getting their own logo. Well no sooner did I get the logo that I started working on a banner. A banner I quickly looked for a maker...

Introduce VistaPrint. To make things even sweeter, Mark Moreland (my Paizo Boss) forwarded an awesome living social deal. A deal I immediately took...

I gathered everything, sent and paid for it all. And what did I get? a great deal on the second banner. So I ordered a second, identical banner. Now our presence cannot be missed at local events.

I want to give a big thanks to Andrei who did such a fantastic job with the goblin (which I like to call "Rocky").


JP

1 comment:

  1. Awesome banner JP.

    Here is a link to a picture of the banner at tacticon.

    Banner at Tacticon

    ReplyDelete