JP On Gaming

Friday, October 29, 2021

Rescue of Princess Phoedra released for Olympia!

Last year, at the height of the quarantine, I was busy putting together the first adventure set in Olympia. It was a work that featured a lot of discovery. Discovering what was different between Olympia and Akhamet and Saggakar and Rhym.

Writing this adventure forced me to ask myself the question: what do I need from the setting to write this adventure? how can I showcase unique elements of this?

I would not have completed Olympia had I not completed this adventure actually. I ran a first version of the adventure for the (FOEPatreon) in August or September of 2020.

After the first version, I went back into it later, having written Olympia. It was fun to revisit this adventure.

I wondered for a long time whether I should include this adventure for this past Gencon, settling in at the last moment to the story of King Kreon.

A good choice in the end.

Get is now on DriveThruRPG!

No comments:

Post a Comment