JP On Gaming

Friday, February 5, 2021

[Kill Team] Grey Knights

This is the first of many posts that will showcase the many Kill Teams I painted and that both ActionMan and I use for our Kill Team games. I will start with the one we had the most difficulty using right the first time: The Grey Knights.

For the color scheme, I wanted something that would pop, so I went with bright red as highlight. They have iconography of the Fleur-de-Lys, which is my own Space Marine chapter, the Separatists, which use blue and white as their base scheme.

They are the only team we have that have psykers. Their small numbers makes them individually powerful but susceptible to a few losses. The psi-bolt power is really an equalizer by giving them an extra shot.

The team includes:
Justicar w/Storm Bolter and nemesis power sword
Grey Knight w/Storm Bolter and nemesis power halberd
Grey Knight w/Storm Bolter and nemesis power halberd
Grey Knight w/Storm Bolter and nemesis power halberd
Grey Knight w/Spsycannon (hooded one)


For bigger games, we add a grey knight terminator.

No comments:

Post a Comment