JP On Gaming

Monday, November 18, 2019

[Release] Panacea, New Akhamet Adventure Released!

When I completed the first draft of this adventure, I was very happy with it. However, play-testing revealed that while the adventure was good, it needed a few more things to get to that next level. There was good story and a decent plot but a lot of it the PCs just could not find.

I took this adventure back to the design stages and worked on it some more, adding to those parts I felt missing and focusing a few others. Then I re-played the result with my home Akhamet group. Now the adventure reached the right balance of information and misdirection.

Parties playing every parts of this adventure may have over 16 hours of play-time. Although this adventure is set in Akhamet, it can easily be moved to any campaign setting.

You can get it now on DriveThru RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment