JP On Gaming

Friday, January 20, 2017

Many updates: Important stuff!

Rhym Campaign Setting

Irene is completing the work on the cover for Rhym, she has a few touch-ups to do. But that's basically it.

I created an animated gif that shows the stages of development of the cover... I really like it! Now JD and I need to finish the writing of the book.

Tyrants of Saggakar

I am working on a number of adventures right now, but none are proceeding as fast as I want them to go. *sad face*

That said, I currently have three adventures I am working on and am waiting from material from Jen and Randy. So there are many things in the works.

Conventions

Also, with convention season about to start, with four conventions in the next three months, I have a lot of work to do. I will be going to Conglomeration in Louisville, KY in April and am trying to fit in Lexicon in Lexington, KY in May.

Which mean I have to come up with some new material. New adventures. I am stuck on the blurbs.

Conglomeration will have the first public games for Rhym. JD (the author) will be running something and I will run something else. I started working on my Rhym adventure, and it will have a nautical theme! Yarrr Mateys!

The good news in all this? I think my writer's funk is lifting and I am gonna create a lot of fun stuff in a short time! WOOOOT

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment