JP On Gaming

Thursday, October 13, 2016

[ArcadiaQuest] Three more models

A second wave of minis by Will begins with three new characters. More fun guys.

The first character is Morgan, who is based on the Merlin character from the Excalibur movie from 1981. It was one of the movies I watched so many times as a kid. Sure it's not historical, but it's visually cool. At least until you can't stand the Carmina Burana anymore. Paint job was very much like the Merlin of the movie. For some reason I always think of that character when I think of a wizard... I gave him the red eyes from the movie as well!

The next guy is called Seth and he is a vampire wizard. The skin tone was a challenge to get right, but it really came through great. His skin - though I thought about making it sparkly - came through awesomely, with a greenish that made me think of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz.

The third fellow is called Pluck who is some type of alchemist. I painted him with an outfit inspired by the Alan a'Dale from the old Rocket Robin Hood. I like his smile and look.









No comments:

Post a Comment