JP On Gaming

Sunday, May 15, 2016

How I conquered Germany

I woke up this morning to find a great surprise... Stefan-D, who contacted me a while ago about translating my adventure "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" I wrote for Gaelcon 2000. My first year in Ireland. Wow... sixteen years ago.

I woke up to find a picture for "Die Hohle des lowen" (I'm sure he would laugh like crazy as I try to pronounce this). Yes! Stefan translated the adventure into German for the Cthulhu Ruf magazine! As I said before, he not only translated the adventure, but also moved it to during WWI. Really added something special for my day.

I do not speak German (on the bucket list), but for those of you who do, go and check out their publication http://www.cthulhus-ruf.de. It seems filled with adventure and material. I really like their production value.

On a sad note, Issue #10 of Cthulhus Ruf is the final publication. I will think that they finally hit perfection with my adventure and decided not to do any more... Ah I am so full of sanity!

What a great start to this day!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment