JP On Gaming

Thursday, September 3, 2015

JP on Gaming: 1000 posts!

Wow! I can't believe I made it this far. It took five and a half years, but I reached the 1,000 post benchmark! One thousand. The big one triple-O! Rants, comments, reports, announcements. From being a father of two, to a father of three. From being a writing director for 4e through being a Venture Captain for PFS through running NeoExodus Legacies to FOE and Tyrants of Saggakar. From the days where I played 40k to Warmachine. From Colorado through Kentucky to Tennessee.

It is now hard to imagine my life without this blog. Here I rant and rave about anything gaming-related that tickles my fancy.

So this one's for you the readers! Thanks for your support, comments whether in support or opposition of my opinionated views. I appreciate it.

As a bonus, I offer a WIP of Otallya by Irene!

JP

2 comments:

  1. Well done! It can be tough to keep going. I enjoy reading your posts and look forward to more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the next 1000. :)

    Oliver-E

    ReplyDelete