JP On Gaming

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, I see life in a brand new way: not only did I turn forty, but I also had a brush with the grim reaper... All of this has made me re-think a number of things, and showed me how blessed I am.

First off, I have an awesome family, with an awesome wife and great kids! My wife has always been great. (Though I suppose that she keeps me around just because I don't like chocolate...) True, I may strangle the young'uns sometimes, I would not trade them for the world and seeing their little faces is one of the highlights of my day.

Second, I am so thankful for the great friends I have made over the years, from my native Canada, to France, to Ireland, to Colorado, and now Kentucky. Having so many people really make me a rich man! If you read this, I consider myself blessed and am thankful for you.

Finally, the small things. I won't go into details, I will keep them between myself and the Lord above...

Quite simply: Thank you Lord for the many blessings you have granted me and mine.

Thank you

JP

PS: Thank you for that bird and the feast around it. It was great!

2 comments: