Here is a second pKreoss - this one in metal that came in with the super lot. It was really badly broken up, so I had to do a little bit of conversion work. I originally fixed the flail with the whole (redone) staff as a straight ensemble, I dropped it and was never able to get it straight again. So I cut the edge and place it so it rested on the base for added support. It's not straight, but it's good enough.
I wanted to do this one with a simple and clean look. However, midway through, I added flames and decided to keep the robe dirty or off-white. The effect is pretty good as Kreoss fits in VERY well with the rest of the Menothian infantry I have.
I just recently painted another pKreoss (sometime during the Fall of 2013). I added a picture for comparison. I like them both.