JP On Gaming

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Witch Hunter: THIS ONE IS MINE edition.

Today when I got home, I found something awesome waiting for me... MY WITCH HUNTER BOOK!!! Finally it has arrived. I had hoped to get it at Arcanicon, but events have conspired against me on that one. Finally, I will be able to finish my adventure... the adventure I feel really bad about because it has been dragging on for so long... So So long...

My character in that campaign is Sister Marie who is based on one of the iconics (I will now redo a few parts of her). She is a Catholic Nun from Quebec. I can't wait to play more of this... It's quite cinematic...

There are some quite interesting combination and characters in that campaign. A lot of flawed heroes fighting the good fight. I may try to run a game or two of it here in the Louisville area.

THANK YOU TEAM PCI!!!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment